Meet Clint Barrett, DDS, MD
Oral Surgeon in Lubbock TX
Dr. Clint Barrett was born in Albany, Texas and was raised in Crane, Texas. He was involved in All State Football and Basketball in High School and graduated from Crane High School as Valedictorian of his Senior Class. He attended Howard Payne University in Brownwood, Texas on a football scholarship and graduated from Angelo State University in San Angelo, Texas. Following graduation he attended The University of Texas Health Science Center Dental School in San Antonio, Texas. After earning his D.D.S. degree Dr. Barrett received his M.D. from the University of Illinois. He also completed one year of Internal Medicine Residency prior to completing his Oral Maxillofacial training at Carle Foundation Hospital in Champagne, Illinois where he served as Chief Resident his final year of training.
His professional interests include both general and complex oral and maxillofacial procedures including dental implant reconstruction, intra-oral bone and soft tissue grafting, wisdom tooth extraction, maxillofacial trauma reconstruction and corrective jaw surgery.
Dr. Barrett has many interests outside of clinical practice. First and foremost he is a dedicated Dad to his two daughters Jaclyn and Brooke. He also enjoys golfing, hunting, weight-lifting and traveling.
- Call West Texas Oral Facial Surgery Phone Number 806-792-6291 to schedule an appointment with Dr. Barrett.
- Patient Registration.
- Get Driving Directions.
MEMBERSHIPS AND HONORS:
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology, Fellow
- Southwest Society Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Texas Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, Board of Directors
- Academy of Osseointegration
- Medical Executive Committee at Covenant Medical Center
- South Plains District Dental Society, Former President
- Texas Dental Association
- American Dental Association
- Covenant Medical Center of Lubbock
- Covenant Women’s and Children’s Hospital of Lubbock
- Northstar Surgical Center
- Basic Life Support
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Advanced Trauma Life Support
- Texas State Board of Dental Examiners